This project is financed by the Hungarian National Development Agency within the framework of the Science and Innovation Program, Market Oriented Research and Development sub-program.
The overall objective of the project is to develop and validate a technology supporting the reconstruction and assesment of the architecture of SaaS frameworks based on Java Enterprise platform.
The duration of the project is 24 months.
The total project budget is over 640 000 EUR.
Main project tasks of the Department of Software Engineering:
- Handling the impact of modifications deriving from different sources, conflict detection, conflict resolution
- Creating architecture variant metrics and assessment models, and integrating the results in the architecture interface
- Developing a component supporting architecture development and modification
- Preparing the specification for the Architecture Maintenance System (AMS) to be developed
- Preparing a high level architecture plan for the components of the Architecture Maintenance System (AMS) to be developed
- Developing and implementing the Representation model of the Architecture Maintenance System